Ro4Team Index du Forum
Team Francophone
Ro4Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

La team Ro4 se termine venez sur le forum des TOW: c'est la nouvelle team
:: Facebook Social Plugin Not Working Firefox ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ro4Team Index du Forum -> Ro4Team -> Membres présents dans la team
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Social Plugin Not Working Firefox Répondre en citant

Facebook Social Plugin Not Working Firefox

Shilpa Arora saysNovember 9, 2016 at 8:17 pmHI,I am getting the following error while login into my facebook account. It has been working fine for years. rev2018.1.10.28332 . Why would it be like this on Chrome, Firefox, and even the Facebook app you can install on the PC? The Facebook app does load, but it shows no post and I cant go to any profiles, groups, or pages. Marcus cook saysDecember 25, 2016 at 11:35 amMy facebook is not working I need helpReply I.C Tiempo saysJanuary 2, 2017 at 1:45 amHello, can you specify the error that you received?Reply. My advice is to go into the Avast settings and uncheck the "'''Enable HTTPS Scanning'''" setting. Ganesh Bhawar saysDecember 8, 2014 at 7:20 pmYes, usually the Facebook not loading error is often caused by wrong date and more add-ons. THIS IS A FACEBOOK PROBLEM&Reply I.C Tiempo saysJune 20, 2014 at 1:15 amHi Lucid, it seems that you are having a very bad experience with Facebook but I suggest to refine your words a bit next time. The data we receive includes your user ID, the website you're visiting, the date and time and other browser-related info.If youre logged out or dont have a Facebook account and visit a website with the Like button or another social plugin, your browser sends us a more limited set of info. I can get onto my account on my phone(android). No one has the answer. I believe it's caused by your antivirus software. Then, disable your antivirus especially if you have Kaspersky. I believe it's caused by your antivirus software. FB does not trust the username/password combo as sufficient. please call Facebook support phone number 1 855 770 7790. That lets me know you have Avast installed on your system. For the meantime, please try to re-install chrome. I really dont like using the phone either to access Facebook. Again, I tried going through the settings but I see absolutely nothing worthwhile or helpful. Disconnecting and reconnecting resolves this issue but FB still does not load. Read this answer in context 0 I have this problem, too Quote Question tools Get email updates when anybody replies. Ive tried every computer in my house (my husband has personal and one for business) and our desktop the same issue. Plus FB makes money selling the info they gather on you, so their motives arent completely pure in the way they verify its you. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Please add more details, such as any errors you observe in your JS console, etc. They will not admit that because they have a workaround that is less secure and could be abused if people knew. Dilrukshi saysAugust 10, 2015 at 1:59 pmHi,I use HTC Desire eye, My fb pages are not loading properly, It cannot be a connection problem, because its very fast when it comes to other browsing and downloading. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Current network carrier helped me a lot but Facebook is not giving text I want all notifications on any price how could be resolved this issue?Reply. Accounting & Bookkeeping. Reply Sakib says December 10, 2016 at 7:44 pm How to turn privacy mode off in kaspersky& Reply I.C Tiempo says December 20, 2016 at 1:44 am Hi, just go to Settings and look for the privacy mode and turn it off 5a02188284
new facebook account gmailfacebook like wlanfacebook messenger for lg km555facebook social plugin like buttonfacebook login open new accountcrack facebook account onlinefacebook codes ourworldfacebook for samsung galaxy downloadfacebook kauft whatsapp bildhow to buy facebook credits with mobile phone in india

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ro4Team Index du Forum -> Ro4Team -> Membres présents dans la team Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006